Well! Look what I found half-finished in the back of my fanfic folder! Two years later!
Yeah, I finished the script for Mermaids. Can I at least have some confetti?
Oh okay, I'll just answer some questions my friend tagged me to answer.
1. What is your favorite book?
Currently, the Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde. And he says he doesn't like fanfiction... pfff!
2. who is your favorite author (of books)
3. Who is your favorite author (of fanfics)
Hooo... Demyrie is an old dear flame. The latest love has been T.Mirai but she, like myself, is heading into original stuff lately (I need a new fandoooom!)
4. Who is your favorite movie-creator (entire companies are ok if you don't know directors and stuff)
Err... movies just exist, I don't think much about who makes them, actually.
5. Who is your favorite comic-artist (goes for both manga and traditional western-style comics as well as web-based stuff)
Kara and their antics in demon/angel/whatever silly lala-land still makes me giggle even during the nth readthrough, so it would be that duo.
6. What fictional character would you like to be if you could pick one to be for one day? Name the character and the franchise.
One year ago I might have said somebody from WoW but my love has faded for it. And everyone in Fforde's books stress themselves half to death saving the world in convoluted ways (which apart from the world-saving has been my daily life up until last autumn, nooo thank you). I'm still pretty tired all the time so all I want to be is somebody in the background who can kick back and just watch the mayhem from a safe distance. And those characters aren't ever mentioned XD
7. What is your favorite color and why so and when did it become your favorite?
Green. It's very soothing. I used to like red more when I was younger, but I think I've calmed down since then.
8. If you could pick one fantasy- or mythicl creature as a pet, which kind of creature would you pick, from what mythology or other context is it and why would you pick that one?
Some kind of small, pretty bird. Loads of those, but none that comes to mind particularly. And no no, not a phoenix, it would just set off the fire alarm.
9. If you were a mutant in the Marvel-verse, what powers would you have and what would you call yourself?
10. If you found someone who offered you a full-time job pay for playing tv-games and telling people in a dayly blog what you think of it over the internet, would you take that job?
Nah, I'm too in love with the job I have now. 'Sides, that would make video games a job and then the fun is taken out of it.